Marriage is a very important venture especially in Africa, couple that get married are expected to stay married at all cost no matter what. Divorce is seldom heard of, and when it happens it is usually seen as a taboo, while in the western world the reverse is the case. Nevertheless, whichever culture you belong to, marriage is sacred. When two individuals are getting married especially in a Christian marriage and maybe some other religion, they are made to know that they are entering into a covenant that will bind them for life and covenants are usually sealed with vows said by both parties. Here, during weddings, we have the wedding vows that are pronounced by both individuals for each other. In this article, we’ll be looking at some of the romantic wedding vows for him, we hope you’ll find it interesting.
1. I promise to love you, forever and always from this day forward. I promise I will learn how to cook especially your favourite meals. I will never criticize your mother and will make sure that you don’t hang out with your boozy friends. I will try to keep the house relatively clean, except for the times when we will be busy making love. I will give you full supremacy of the remote control but that too on weekends only. For this is my promise to my one true love and partner for life.
2. I promise to love you as much as I love your credit card. I promise that I will never hold you from trying your poor fashion sense. I will try to cut off my shopping list and will only choose offseasons for shopping. I will only show you my new dresses during commercial breaks and never disturb you during the football matches.
3. I promise to accompany you in good or bad, better or worse and wherever we go we will be together. I promise to always be there, holding your hand and telling you that I love you. I am sure of the fact that you’re my best friend, and you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.Let’s the wedding ceremony get over and get really, really, really old together. Thank you for marrying me.
4. I, Christy, choose you, Davis, to be my husband in front of our friends and family. I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may come into our path. I promise to learn how to change a tire and how to refill the screen wash when it runs out. I will comfort you when your team loses and drink beer with you when they win. I will love you always.
5. I, Jennifer, promise to love you, John, even though you have a love for ‘80s hair band music. I promise I will try to love Motley Crue as much as you do, and will even dress up in ‘80s clothing and see a live concert with you and I won’t even complain the entire time. You’ll be my personal rock star and I will love every moment of it.”
6. I choose you as my life partner and in front of friends and family, I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may come in our path. I promise to learn how to change a tire and how to refill the screenwash when it runs out. I will comfort you when your team loses and drink beer with you when they win. I will remember this day and will love you always.
7. I, April, take you, Mark, to be my husband even though you and I both know you ain’t got a lick of sense, but I reckon I’ll survive as long as you remember to bring me my Dr. Peppers. I promise to love you no matter how many of your friends get drunk, pass out in the yard, the truck, wherever, but I’ll try to make sure they get home…
8. I promise to love you, Phillip, forever, even after nights of beans and broccoli.
9. I, Amelia, promise to love and cherish you, Phillip, for the rest of our lives, even through your love for sports cars, dirt bikes, and Fender guitars.
10. I choose you as my life partner and in front of friends and family, I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may be put in our path.I will comfort you when your team loses and drink beer with you when they win.I will remember this day and will love you always.
Funny Wedding Vows For Him
11. From this day forward, I promise to declaw my cat, Fluffy so that you are not scratched. I will always make sure the litter box is clean and will keep Fluffy out of Spot’s house. I will love you for richer or poorer, so long as Fluffy gets the gourmet cat food.
12. I take you to be my legally bound husband. I promise to love you until the stars fall from the sky. I promise to never hog the game on TV and to refrain from nagging about your love for Doritos.
13. I promise to buy taller shoes so you can wear heels.
14. In sickness and in health: I promise to take care of you, even when you’ve overindulged the night before. For richer or for poorer: I promise not to spend all our money at Nordstrom.
15. I promise to be your navigator, consoler, sidekick, best friend and your wife. Finally, I promise you myself.
16. I promise to comfort you when the Falcons lose and drink beer with you when they win.
17. I see these vows not as promises but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you; care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you; build with you and live with you.
18. I promise to be a true and faithful partner, from this day forward, in all life’s circumstances, as we face them together. In the joys and sorrows, the good times and bad, in sickness or in health, I will always be there for you, to comfort you, love you, honour and cherish you, now and forevermore.
19. I remember once how I told you I did not believe in soul mates. I will never forget your reaction. Shocked and a little hurt that I did not think we were. But as time went by, your love made me believe.
20. I feel truly blessed because I’ve found a love that transcends and grows, despite state lines, early morning commutes, barking beagles and conflicting seasons.
Best Wedding Vows For Him
21. I love you more than words can say. I know you can feel it! And the best thing about it is that I feel all of your love in return. This is our beginning of forever.. thank you for choosing me to grow old with.
22. I promise faithfulness and patience, respect and lightheartedness, attentiveness and self-improvement. I will celebrate your triumphs and love you all the more for your failures.
23. I’ve always had goals, aspirations, things I wanted to do. But when I met you, I learned what it was to dream. You dreamed of travelling, but not just out of the state; you dreamed of visiting Spain, Italy and places I’ve only read about. I’ve learned to dream of the things I deserve.
24. I vow to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share in the silence when they are not.
25. Today, I’m honoured to tell you that I love you. And to tell you that I want to share the rest of my life with you. I sometimes think back to that day when I was stuck on the side of the expressway and marvel at how lucky I was that you showed up when you did. It’s the same kind of luck that brought you into my life in the first place and the same kind of luck that brought us here today.
26. I promise to be faithful, to be as selfless as I can be, by putting you, us, and eventually our family above all else.
27. I thank you for loving me and will always appreciate you. With our family and friends by our side, I promise you forever.
28. I stand here before you because I am happier and more fulfilled today than ever, and because I want to share my love with you for the rest of my life. People are always looking for that perfect person to call their spouse. Some people never find that person, but I am one of the lucky ones. I found you.
29. It’s finally our special day! I’ve waited and dreamed my whole life for the feelings you give me. You are my dream come true! I know in my heart and soul that we will be together forever. I promise that I will always be faithful and true to you.
30. I see these vows not as promises but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you; care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you; build with you and live with you.
Traditional Wedding Vows For Him
31. I _____, take you to be my husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish ’till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.
32. I take you, my husband and I promise before God and all who are present here to be your loving and faithful wife, as long as our lives shall last. I will serve you with tenderness and respect and encourage you to develop God’s gifts in you.
33. Before God and these witnesses, I, ________________, take you, _______________, to be my husband and I promise to love you, and to be faithful to you as long as we both shall live.
34. On this special day, I affirm to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful wife, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.
35. On this special day, I affirm to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful wife, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times an the bad.
36. I further promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.
37. I give myself to you to be your wife, I pledge to share my life openly with you, to speak the truth to you in love. I promise to honour and tenderly care for you, to cherish and encourage your own fulfilment as an individual through all the changes in our lives.
38. I give myself to you to be your wife, and I promise to love and sustain you in the covenant of marriage, from this day forward—in sickness and in health, in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, as long as we both shall live.
39. I take you to be my lawfully wedded wife. Before these witnesses, I vow to love you and care for you as long as we both shall live. I take you, with all of your faults and strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and strengths. I will help you when you need help and will turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life.
40. I affirm my love to you, as I invite you to share my life. You are the most beautiful, smart and generous person I have ever known and I promise always to respect you and love you.With kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together. I take you to be my lawful husband to have from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live.
Beautiful Wedding Vows For Him
41. You are my lover and my teacher, You are my model and my accomplice and you are my true counterpart. I will love you, hold you, and honour you. I will respect you, encourage you, and cherish you. In health and sickness, through sorrow and success, for all the days of my life.
42. Many people spend their lives searching for their soul mate, their one true love. Some people are lucky to find the person they can truly call the better half of themselves, while others spend the rest of their lives searching and never finding. I am happy to count myself among the lucky ones because I certainly found you.
43. Today I take you for my husband. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.
44. What can I say to you that I haven’t already said? What can I give you that I haven’t already given? Is there anything of me that isn’t yours already? My body, my mind, my heart, even my soul. Everything that is me belonged to you long before this, and it shall be yours long after this. I will follow you anywhere and everywhere you lead, hand in hand and heart in heart.
45. My beloved, romance may fade, but true love endures. I choose to truly love you, with kindness, faithfulness, and respect, through every circumstance that life may bring.
46. You are everything that’s good and pure and true and I worship you with my mind, body and soul. How blessed I am to be able to say that you are mine, to be able to love and cherish you for the rest of my days.
47. What have I to give you, (name) The promise to take you as my only love from this day forward, to stand by your side, to listen when you speak, to comfort you when you cry, and to join your laughter with my own. This is my solemn vow.
48. I give you this ring as a symbol of our vows, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honour you. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, With this ring, I thee wed.
49. With this ring, I symbolize our union as wife and husband, for today, tomorrow and all the years to come. Please wear it as a reminder of our deep and abiding love
50. Love has given us wings, and our journey begins today, (Name), wherever the wind may carry me, I will stay by your side as your wife, Take this promise as my vow and a sign of my love.
- 200+ Most Romantic Love Names For Your Loved Ones
- 150+ Dirty Newlywed Game Questions
- 60 Romantic Words That Can Absolutely Melt The Heart