Ukrainian Visa is not required for Cambodians
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Cambodia passport holders can visit Ukraine for a duration of 30 days by applying for an e-visa.
- The e-visa costs about USD 85.
- Intending visitors must have a passport valid for a duration of six months beyond the date of entry into Ukraine. The passport should have at least two blank pages.
- Cambodians must show evidence of a confirmed means of accommodation for their entire stay in the country, which could be in the form of a sponsor letter from a host living in Ukraine or a hotel reservation.
- On entry and exit into Ukraine, citizens of Cambodia can be with both local and foreign currencies of up to EUR 10,000, amounts exceeding that will declare it.
- Tourists travelling with firearms require permission from the Ministry of Interior of Ukraine.
- Cambodians travelling with Cats, dogs and birds (except pigeons) will have to have a health certificate with the seal of a state veterinarian institute in Cambodia within 10 days of departure.
- Tourists with pets (cats and dogs) must be accompanied by a veterinarian good health and a rabies vaccination certificate, issued in Cambodia.
- Tourists should also have an onward or return ticket back to Cambodia and must show proof of sufficient funds throughout their stay in Ukraine.
- A yellow fever vaccination certificate is not required from visitors from Cambodia on arrival in Ukraine. They are advised to be vaccinated against common illness before travelling.
- Tourists can get to Ukraine from international airports in Cambodia. There are international airports in Phnom Penh and Siem reap.
- Bangkok Airways, Cambodia Angkor Air, Turkish Airlines, THAI and Air Astana are some of the Carriers that fly from Cambodia to Ukraine.
- The estimated flight duration from Phnom Penh to Kyiv, Ukraine is 14 hours, 20 minutes and from Siem reap, it is 14 hours, 10 minutes.
- Ukrainian is the official language of Ukraine. Russian is also a well-spoken language in the country.
- The dominating religion in Ecuador is Christianity, precisely Orthodox.
- Ukraine has a temperate climate. The best time to visit Ukraine is during summer which is between June and September.
- The Ukrainian hryvnia is the official currency in Ecuador. Euros is also widely accepted in the country. However, visitors can exchange their foreign currencies at various banks and exchange outlets throughout the country.
- Ukraine uses the Eastern European Standard Time (GMT+2). Cambodia is 5 hours ahead of Ukraine.
- Power sockets and plugs used in Ukraine are of type C and F. The standard supply voltage is 220 V, with a standard frequency of 50 Hz.
- Getting around in Ukraine is possible with trolleybus, tram, bus and taxi.
- Kiev Pechersk Lavra, St. Sophia’s Cathedral and Independence Square are some of the tourist attraction tourists can visit while in Ukraine.
- A tourist in Ecuador spends an average of $35 per day on expenses in Ukraine.
- Potato varenyky, aabbage borshch, holubtsi and kartoplia solimkoi are some of the dishes tourists can try while in Ukraine.
- Ukraine is home to an interesting, unique and fascinating culture and history. Visitors are expected to be courteous and conscious of existing rules and customs as they go about their activities.