Indian Visa is not required for Chineses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- According to the visa policy of India, citizens of China can travel to India for a period of 90 days by obtaining an electronic visa(e-visa).
- China passport holders are to have applied for the e-visa, at least four days before travelling. The e-visa costs USD 80.
- Prospective tourists are required to have a valid passport of a minimum of 6 months beyond the date of India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for visa stamping.
- The import and export of India’s local currency are pegged at INR 25,000.
- Also, the import and export of foreign currencies are unlimited, however, amounts exceeding $ 5,000 or its equivalent would be declared.
- Visitors with firearms require an Import Permit from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation in India.
- Citizens of China must show proof of a confirmed means of accommodation for their entire stay in India. This could be in the form of a sponsor letter from a host living in the country or a hotel reservation.
- Travellers with pets (dogs and cats) must be accompanied by a veterinarian health certificate issued in China.
- A recent bank statement, to show that the visitor has enough money to spend while in India will be required.
- Chinese are not required to provide a yellow fever vaccination. They are advised nevertheless to be vaccinated against common illnesses before leaving China.
- Intending visitors can get to India from any international airport in China. There are international airports in Beijing and Guangzhou.
- THAI, China Southern and China Eastern are some of the airlines that fly from China to India.
- The estimated flight duration from Beijing to New Delhi, India is 7 hours, 50 minutes and from Guangzhou, it is 6 hours, 15 minutes.
- Hinduism, Christianity and Islam are the major religions in India. Other religions like Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism are also present in the country, although as a minority.
- India has a temperate and tropical climate. It has four major seasons which are summer which is from March to May, winter from December to February, monsoon from June to September and post-monsoon also known as northeast monsoon which is from October to November.
- India is a country with hundreds of languages spoken in the country. It has no national language. Hindi and English are however the official languages.
- The Indian rupee is the official currency used in India. Visitors can visit various banks and exchange outlets in the country to exchange their foreign currencies.
- Tourists are advised to budget about $43 to spend on daily expenses while in India.
- The Taj Mahal, The Holy City of Varanasi, Harmandir Sahib and The Golden City are some of the places tourists can visit while in India.
- The power and socket plug used in Singapore are of Type C, D and M. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
- Special delicacies tourists can try while in Zambia are butter chicken, alu gobi, rogan josh and samosas.
- Transportation in India can be done with buses, train, taxis and small boats.
- India uses India Standard Time (GMT+5:30). China is 2 hours 30 minutes ahead of India.
- Tourists are expected to be courteous and conscious of existing rules and customs as they go about their tourism-related activities.