- Address: Kings Court , 12 King Street , Leeds LS1 2HL
- City: Leeds
- Fax: 0113 – 245 9412
- Phone: 0113 – 234 0795
About Vice Consulate of Netherlands in Leeds, England (UK)
Dutch Consulate in Leeds runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in United-kingdom.
The Dutch Consulate in Leeds supports British citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and United-kingdom.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Leeds if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in United-kingdom
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Leeds, Netherlands also has 15 other representations in United-kingdom:
- Dutch Consulate in Plymouth
- Dutch Consulate in Harwich
- Dutch Consulate in Dover
- Dutch Consulate in Southampton
- Dutch Consulate in Manchester
- Dutch Consulate in Liverpool
- Dutch Consulate in Hull
- Dutch Consulate in Hamilton
- Dutch Consulate in Guernsey
- Dutch Consulate in Gibraltar
- Dutch Consulate in Edinburgh
- Dutch Consulate in Cardiff
- Dutch Consulate in Belfast
- Dutch Consulate in Aberdeen
- Dutch Embassy in London
British representations in Netherlands
- British Embassy in Hague is the only British representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Leeds represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-kingdom
Dutch Consulate In Leeds represents one of 277 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-kingdom.