- Address: Sudurlandsbraut 52, , 108 Reykjavik, Iceland
- City: Reykjavik
- Fax: +354-5680645
- Phone: +354-5870860
About The Honorary Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
Czech Consulate in Reykjavik runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Czech, and international citizens in Iceland.
The Czech Consulate in Reykjavik supports Icelandic citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Czech economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Czech Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Czech Republic
- Want to apply and obtain Czech Visa
Visa and Passport services
Czech passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Czech Republic and Iceland.
The process of issuing Czech Visa and Passport of Czech Republic can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Czech Consulate in Reykjavik if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Czech representations in Iceland
In addition to the Czech Consulate in Reykjavik, Czech Republic also has 1 other representation in Iceland:
- Czech Consulate in Reykjavik
Czech representations worldwide
Czech Consulate In Reykjavik represents one of 307 consular and diplomatic representations of Czech Republic all over the world.
Foreign representations in Iceland
Czech Consulate In Reykjavik represents one of 43 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Iceland.