- Address: Vatnagardar 28 , 109
- City: Reykjavik
- Fax: +354-5812313
- Phone: +354-5812388
About Slovenia Consulate , Iceland
Slovenian Consulate in Reykjavik runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in Iceland.
The Slovenian Consulate in Reykjavik supports Icelandic citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and Iceland.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Slovenian Consulate in Reykjavik if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in Iceland
Slovenian Consulate in Reykjavik is the only Slovene diplomatic mission in Iceland.
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Consulate In Reykjavik represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Iceland
Slovenian Consulate In Reykjavik represents one of 43 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Iceland.