- Address: 20 Clyde Road, Ballsbridge
- City: Dublin
- Fax: (+353-1) 6600014
- Phone: (+353-1) 6600012/+353-1-6600008
- Website: http://www.mzv.sk/Dublin
About Slovak Republic Embassy , Ireland
Slovak Embassy in Dublin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovak, and international citizens in Ireland.
The Slovak Embassy in Dublin supports Irish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovak economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovak Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovakia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovak Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovak passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovakia and Ireland.
The process of issuing Slovak Visa and Passport of Slovakia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Slovak Embassy in Dublin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovak representations in Ireland
Slovak Embassy in Dublin is the only Slovak diplomatic mission in Ireland.
Irish representations in Slovakia
- Irish Embassy in Bratislava is the only Irish representation in Slovakia
Slovak representations worldwide
Slovak Embassy In Dublin represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovakia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ireland
Slovak Embassy In Dublin represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ireland.