- Address: Toyonaka-shi Nishi Midorigaoka 1-2-2, Osaka-fu, 560-0005, Japan
- City: Osaka
- Fax: +816 848-3453
- Phone: +816 848-3452,848-3451
- Website: http://osaka.rusembassy.org/
About Russian Consulate in Osaka, Japan
Russian Consulate in Osaka runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Russian, and international citizens in Japan.
The Russian Consulate in Osaka supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Russian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Russian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Russia
- Want to apply and obtain Russian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Russian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Russia and Japan.
The process of issuing Russian Visa and Passport of Russia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Russian Consulate in Osaka if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Russian representations in Japan
In addition to the Russian Consulate in Osaka, Russia also has 3 other representations in Japan:
- Russian Consulate in Sapporo
- Russian Consulate in Niigata
- Russian Embassy in Tokyo
Japanese representations in Russia
Country of Japan has 5 other representations in Russia:
- Japanese Embassy in Moscow
- Japanese Consulate in Khabarovsk
- Japanese Consulate in Vladivostok
- Japanese Consulate in St. Petersburg
- Japanese Consulate in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
Russian representations worldwide
Russian Consulate In Osaka represents one of 178 consular and diplomatic representations of Russia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Russian Consulate In Osaka represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.