- Address: 10 Bnei Brit Street, 95146
- City: Jerusalem
- Fax: (2) 624 7403
- Phone: (2) 625 8083
About Royal Danish Consulate in Jerusalem, Israel
Danish Consulate in Jerusalem runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Danish, and international citizens in Israel.
The Danish Consulate in Jerusalem supports Israeli citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Danish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Danish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Denmark
- Want to apply and obtain Danish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Danish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Denmark and Israel.
The process of issuing Danish Visa and Passport of Denmark can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Danish Consulate in Jerusalem if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Danish representations in Israel
In addition to the Danish Consulate in Jerusalem, Denmark also has 1 other representation in Israel:
- Danish Embassy in Tel Aviv
Israeli representations in Denmark
- Israeli Embassy in Copenhagen is the only Israeli representation in Denmark
Danish representations worldwide
Danish Consulate In Jerusalem represents one of 203 consular and diplomatic representations of Denmark all over the world.
Foreign representations in Israel
Danish Consulate In Jerusalem represents one of 141 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Israel.