- Address: 555 Montgomery Street, Suite 501, San Francisco, CA 94111
- City: San Francisco
- Fax: (415) 362-5382
- Phone: (415) 362-7680
- Website: http://www.taiwanembassy.org/US/SFO
About Information Division of Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) in San Francisco
Taiwanese Consulate in San Francisco runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Taiwanese, and international citizens in United-states.
The Taiwanese Consulate in San Francisco supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Taiwanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Taiwanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Taiwan
- Want to apply and obtain Taiwanese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Taiwanese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Taiwan and United-states.
The process of issuing Taiwanese Visa and Passport of Taiwan can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Taiwanese Consulate in San Francisco if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Taiwanese representations in United-states
In addition to the Taiwanese Consulate in San Francisco, Taiwan also has 5 other representations in United-states:
- Taiwanese Consulate in New York
- Taiwanese Consulate in Houston
- Taiwanese Consulate in Boston
- Taiwanese Consulate in Washington
- Taiwanese Consulate in Atlanta
Taiwanese representations worldwide
Taiwanese Consulate In San Francisco represents one of 111 consular and diplomatic representations of Taiwan all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Taiwanese Consulate In San Francisco represents one of 922 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.