- Address: c/o Wilkinson, Wilkinson & Wilkinson, Chambers, Lucas Street, St. George’s, Grenada W.I.
- City: St. George’s
- Fax: +1 (473) 440 4172
- Phone: +1 (473) 440 3578,+1 473 440 0128
About Honorary Consulate of Sweden, St. George’s
Swedish Consulate in St. George’s runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Swedish, and international citizens in Grenada.
The Swedish Consulate in St. George’s supports Grenadian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Swedish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Swedish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sweden
- Want to apply and obtain Swedish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Swedish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sweden and Grenada.
The process of issuing Swedish Visa and Passport of Sweden can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Swedish Consulate in St. George’s if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Swedish representations in Grenada
Swedish Consulate in St. George’s is the only Swedish diplomatic mission in Grenada.
Swedish representations worldwide
Swedish Consulate In St. George’s represents one of 285 consular and diplomatic representations of Sweden all over the world.
Foreign representations in Grenada
Swedish Consulate In St. George’s represents one of 14 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Grenada.