- Address: Gat Sv. Duje 4, 21 000 Split, Croatia
- City: Split
- Fax: +385 (0)21 31 45 30
- Phone: +385 (0)21 33 82 34,33 82 33
About Honorary Consulate of Sweden, Split
Swedish Consulate in Split runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Swedish, and international citizens in Croatia.
The Swedish Consulate in Split supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Swedish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Swedish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sweden
- Want to apply and obtain Swedish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Swedish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sweden and Croatia.
The process of issuing Swedish Visa and Passport of Sweden can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Swedish Consulate in Split if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Swedish representations in Croatia
In addition to the Swedish Consulate in Split, Sweden also has 2 other representations in Croatia:
- Swedish Consulate in Rijeka
- Swedish Embassy in Zagreb
Croatian representations in Sweden
- Croatian Embassy in Stockholm is the only Croatian representation in Sweden
Swedish representations worldwide
Swedish Consulate In Split represents one of 285 consular and diplomatic representations of Sweden all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Swedish Consulate In Split represents one of 86 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.