- Address: 112 calea 13 septembre
- City: Bucharest
- Fax: 01 411 1056
- Phone: 01 781 6218
About Honorary Consulate of Madagascar in Romania
Malagasy Consulate in Bucharest runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Madagascar, and international citizens in Romania.
The Malagasy Consulate in Bucharest supports Romanian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Madagascar economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Madagascar Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Madagascar
- Want to apply and obtain Madagascar Visa
Visa and Passport services
Madagascar passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Madagascar and Romania.
The process of issuing Madagascar Visa and Passport of Madagascar can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Malagasy Consulate in Bucharest if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Madagascar representations in Romania
Malagasy Consulate in Bucharest is the only Madagascar diplomatic mission in Romania.
Madagascar representations worldwide
Malagasy Consulate In Bucharest represents one of 70 consular and diplomatic representations of Madagascar all over the world.
Foreign representations in Romania
Malagasy Consulate In Bucharest represents one of 78 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Romania.