- Address: Consulado Honorario da Finlandia, Ladeira de Sta. Rita 17, Faja de Baixo, 9500-454 Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
- City: Azores
- Fax: +351-917 700 290
- Phone: +351-296 381 478
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Azores, Portugal
Finnish Consulate in Azores runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Portugal.
The Finnish Consulate in Azores supports Portuguese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Portugal.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Azores if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Portugal
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Azores, Finland also has 5 other representations in Portugal:
- Finnish Consulate in Vila Real De Santo Antonio
- Finnish Consulate in Porto Alegre
- Finnish Consulate in Madeira
- Finnish Consulate in Faro
- Finnish Embassy in Lisbon
Portuguese representations in Finland
- Portuguese Embassy in Helsinki is the only Portuguese representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Azores represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Portugal
Finnish Consulate In Azores represents one of 127 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Portugal.