- Address: Finlands honorara, Grenilundur 6, 600
- City: Akureyri
- Phone: +354-462 1350
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Akureyri, Iceland
Finnish Consulate in Akureyri runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Iceland.
The Finnish Consulate in Akureyri supports Icelandic citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Iceland.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Akureyri if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Iceland
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Akureyri, Finland also has 5 other representations in Iceland:
- Finnish Consulate in Vestmannaeyjar
- Finnish Consulate in Egilsstadir
- Finnish Consulate in Bolungarvik
- Finnish Consulate in Reykjavik
- Finnish Embassy in Reykjavik
Icelandic representations in Finland
- Icelandic Embassy in Helsinki is the only Icelandic representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Akureyri represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Iceland
Finnish Consulate In Akureyri represents one of 43 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Iceland.