- Address: Boulevard Laurier Casilla : 1700 Sillery , Quebec G1S 1M4 , Canada
- Fax: (+1) 418 688 7697
- Phone: (+1) 418 688 8417
About Honorary Consulate of Bolivia in Quebec, Canada
Bolivian Consulate in Canada runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bolivian, and international citizens in Canada.
The Bolivian Consulate in Canada supports Canadian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bolivian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bolivian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bolivia
- Want to apply and obtain Bolivian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bolivian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bolivia and Canada.
The process of issuing Bolivian Visa and Passport of Bolivia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Bolivian Consulate in Canada if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bolivian representations in Canada
In addition to the Bolivian Consulate in Canada, Bolivia also has 3 other representations in Canada:
- Bolivian Consulate in Canada
- Bolivian Embassy in Canada
- Bolivia General Consulate in Montreal
Canadian representations in Bolivia
Country of Canada has 2 other representations in Bolivia:
- Canadian Embassy in La Paz
- Canadian Consulate in La Paz
Bolivian representations worldwide
Bolivian Consulate In Canada represents one of 102 consular and diplomatic representations of Bolivia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Canada
Bolivian Consulate In Canada represents one of 401 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Canada.