- Address: Garri ehf., Gardaber, Lynghels 2 , Reykjavik, Iceland
- Fax: (+354) 570 0301
- Phone: (+354) 570 0300
About Honorary Consulate of Belgium in Reykjavik, Iceland
Belgian Consulate in Iceland runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Belgian, and international citizens in Iceland.
The Belgian Consulate in Iceland supports Icelandic citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Belgian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Belgian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Belgium
- Want to apply and obtain Belgian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Belgian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Belgium and Iceland.
The process of issuing Belgian Visa and Passport of Belgium can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Belgian Consulate in Iceland if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Belgian representations in Iceland
Belgian Consulate in Iceland is the only Belgian diplomatic mission in Iceland.
Icelandic representations in Belgium
- Icelandic Embassy in Brussels is the only Icelandic representation in Belgium
Belgian representations worldwide
Belgian Consulate In Iceland represents one of 389 consular and diplomatic representations of Belgium all over the world.
Foreign representations in Iceland
Belgian Consulate In Iceland represents one of 43 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Iceland.