- Address: Miramarska 23 (Eurocenter), 10 000
- City: Zagreb
- Phone: +385 1 631 0025
About Honorary Consul of Ireland in Croatia
Irish Consulate in Zagreb runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Irish, and international citizens in Croatia.
The Irish Consulate in Zagreb supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Irish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Irish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ireland
- Want to apply and obtain Irish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Irish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ireland and Croatia.
The process of issuing Irish Visa and Passport of Ireland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Irish Consulate in Zagreb if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Irish representations in Croatia
Irish Consulate in Zagreb is the only Irish diplomatic mission in Croatia.
Croatian representations in Ireland
Country of Croatia has 2 other representations in Ireland:
- Croatian Consulate in Dublin
- Croatian Embassy in Dublin
Irish representations worldwide
Irish Consulate In Zagreb represents one of 166 consular and diplomatic representations of Ireland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Irish Consulate In Zagreb represents one of 86 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.