- Address: No. 8, Simpang 74, Jalan Subok, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- City: Bandar Seri Begawan
- Fax: 673-2-262752
- Phone: 673-2-262741,673-2-262742,673-2-262743
- Website: http://www.mfa.gov.sg/brunei
About High Commission of Singapore in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Singaporean Consulate in Bandar Seri Begawan runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Singaporean, and international citizens in Brunei.
The Singaporean Consulate in Bandar Seri Begawan supports Bruneian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Singaporean economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Singaporean Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Singapore
- Want to apply and obtain Singaporean Visa
Visa and Passport services
Singaporean passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Singapore and Brunei.
The process of issuing Singaporean Visa and Passport of Singapore can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Singaporean Consulate in Bandar Seri Begawan if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Singaporean representations in Brunei
Singaporean Consulate in Bandar Seri Begawan is the only Singaporean diplomatic mission in Brunei.
Bruneian representations in Singapore
- Bruneian Consulate in Singapore is the only Bruneian representation in Singapore
Singaporean representations worldwide
Singaporean Consulate In Bandar Seri Begawan represents one of 74 consular and diplomatic representations of Singapore all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brunei
Singaporean Consulate In Bandar Seri Begawan represents one of 35 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brunei.