- Address: 19 East 47th Street, New York, NY 10017, United States
- City: New York
- Fax: 212 751 6743
- Phone: 212 832 1300
About Ghana Permanent Mission to the UN
Ghanaian Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Ghanaian, and international citizens in United-states.
The Ghanaian Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Ghanaian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Ghanaian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ghana
- Want to apply and obtain Ghanaian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Ghanaian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ghana and United-states.
The process of issuing Ghanaian Visa and Passport of Ghana can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Ghanaian Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Ghanaian representations in United-states
In addition to the Ghanaian Consulate in New York, Ghana also has 2 other representations in United-states:
- Ghanaian Consulate in Houston
- Ghanaian Embassy in Washington DC
American representations in Ghana
- American Embassy in Accra is the only American representation in Ghana
Ghanaian representations worldwide
Ghanaian Consulate In New York represents one of 35 consular and diplomatic representations of Ghana all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Ghanaian Consulate In New York represents one of 922 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.