- Address: 40 alle de la Robertsau , 67000
- City: Strasbourg
- Fax: 03.88.37.14.44
- Phone: 03.88.36.60.25
About General Consulate of Slovenia in Strasbourg, France
Slovenian Consulate in Strasbourg runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in France.
The Slovenian Consulate in Strasbourg supports French citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and France.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Slovenian Consulate in Strasbourg if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in France
In addition to the Slovenian Consulate in Strasbourg, Slovenia also has 2 other representations in France:
- Slovenian Consulate in Saint Etienne
- Slovenian Embassy in Paris
French representations in Slovenia
Country of France has 2 other representations in Slovenia:
- French Consulate in Ljubljana
- French Embassy in Ljubljana
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Consulate In Strasbourg represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in France
Slovenian Consulate In Strasbourg represents one of 472 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in France.