- Address: Room 1712, Offi.Tower, Shanghaimart Bldg., 2299 Yanan Rd, Shanghai 200036, China
- City: Shanghai
- Fax: 86(21) 62361318
- Phone: 86(21) 623 60770
About General Consulate of Chile in Shanghai, China
Chilean Consulate in Shanghai runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chilean, and international citizens in China.
The Chilean Consulate in Shanghai supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chilean economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chilean Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Chile
- Want to apply and obtain Chilean Visa
Visa and Passport services
Chilean passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Chile and China.
The process of issuing Chilean Visa and Passport of Chile can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Chilean Consulate in Shanghai if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chilean representations in China
In addition to the Chilean Consulate in Shanghai, Chile also has 2 other representations in China:
- Chilean Embassy in Beijing
- Chilean Consulate in Hong Kong
Chinese representations in Chile
- Chinese Embassy in Santiago is the only Chinese representation in Chile
Chilean representations worldwide
Chilean Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 240 consular and diplomatic representations of Chile all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Chilean Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.