- Address: Gotthardska 6/27, 160 00 Praha 6, Bubenec, Czech Republic
- City: Prague
- Fax: (+420) 233 015 254
- Phone: (+420) 233 015 200
- Website: http://www.netherlandsembassy.cz/
About Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Prague
Dutch Embassy in Prague runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Czech-republic.
The Dutch Embassy in Prague supports Czech citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Czech-republic.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Dutch Embassy in Prague if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Czech-republic
Dutch Embassy in Prague is the only Dutch diplomatic mission in Czech-republic.
Czech representations in Netherlands
Country of Czech-republic has 3 other representations in Netherlands:
- Czech Consulate in Rotterdam
- Czech Consulate in Amsterdam
- Czech Embassy in The Hague
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Embassy In Prague represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Czech-republic
Dutch Embassy In Prague represents one of 96 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Czech-republic.