- Address: 6, Ailesbury Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- City: Dublin
- Fax: 00 353 1 283 03 44
- Phone: 00 353 1 218 63 82/83
- Website: http://www.eda.admin.ch/dublin
About Embassy of Switzerland in Dublin, Ireland
Swiss Embassy in Dublin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Swiss, and international citizens in Ireland.
The Swiss Embassy in Dublin supports Irish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Swiss economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Swiss Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Switzerland
- Want to apply and obtain Swiss Visa
Visa and Passport services
Swiss passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Switzerland and Ireland.
The process of issuing Swiss Visa and Passport of Switzerland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Swiss Embassy in Dublin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Swiss representations in Ireland
Swiss Embassy in Dublin is the only Swiss diplomatic mission in Ireland.
Irish representations in Switzerland
Country of Ireland has 2 other representations in Switzerland:
- Irish Embassy in Bern
- Irish Consulate in Zurich
Swiss representations worldwide
Swiss Embassy In Dublin represents one of 106 consular and diplomatic representations of Switzerland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ireland
Swiss Embassy In Dublin represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ireland.