- Address: Strojarska 20/24th floor
- City: Zagreb
- Fax: +385 (1) 49 25 125
- Phone: +385 (1) 49 25 100
About Embassy of Sweden, Zagreb
Swedish Embassy in Zagreb runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Swedish, and international citizens in Croatia.
The Swedish Embassy in Zagreb supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Swedish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Swedish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sweden
- Want to apply and obtain Swedish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Swedish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sweden and Croatia.
The process of issuing Swedish Visa and Passport of Sweden can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Swedish Embassy in Zagreb if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Swedish representations in Croatia
In addition to the Swedish Embassy in Zagreb, Sweden also has 2 other representations in Croatia:
- Swedish Consulate in Split
- Swedish Consulate in Rijeka
Croatian representations in Sweden
- Croatian Embassy in Stockholm is the only Croatian representation in Sweden
Swedish representations worldwide
Swedish Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 285 consular and diplomatic representations of Sweden all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Swedish Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 86 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.