- Address: Avenida Central #13 – Las Colinas
- City: Managua
- Fax: +505-2-2760937
- Phone: +505-2-2760966,+505-2-2760967
About Embassy of Spain in Nicaragua
Spanish Embassy in Managua runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Spanish, and international citizens in Nicaragua.
The Spanish Embassy in Managua supports Nicaraguan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Spanish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Spanish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Spain
- Want to apply and obtain Spanish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Spanish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Spain and Nicaragua.
The process of issuing Spanish Visa and Passport of Spain can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Spanish Embassy in Managua if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Spanish representations in Nicaragua
Spanish Embassy in Managua is the only Spanish diplomatic mission in Nicaragua.
Spanish representations worldwide
Spanish Embassy In Managua represents one of 213 consular and diplomatic representations of Spain all over the world.
Foreign representations in Nicaragua
Spanish Embassy In Managua represents one of 44 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Nicaragua.