- Address: : 280, Kifissias Ave. & Dimokratias 1, GR-15451 Neo Psychico
- City: Athens
- Fax: +30-210-67 75 680
- Phone: +30-210-67 20 090
About Embassy of Slovenia in Greece
Slovenian Embassy in Athens runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in Greece.
The Slovenian Embassy in Athens supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and Greece.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Slovenian Embassy in Athens if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in Greece
Slovenian Embassy in Athens is the only Slovene diplomatic mission in Greece.
Greek representations in Slovenia
- Greek Embassy in Ljubljana is the only Greek representation in Slovenia
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Embassy In Athens represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
Slovenian Embassy In Athens represents one of 197 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.