- Address: 10 Rue d’Ouezzan, Rabat
- City: Rabat
- Fax: (00) (212) (7) 700196
- Phone: (00) (212) (7) 724694,738611
About Embassy of Romania in Rabat, Morocco
Romanian Embassy in Rabat runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Romanian, and international citizens in Morocco.
The Romanian Embassy in Rabat supports Moroccan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Romanian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Romanian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Romania
- Want to apply and obtain Romanian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Romanian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Romania and Morocco.
The process of issuing Romanian Visa and Passport of Romania can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Romanian Embassy in Rabat if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Romanian representations in Morocco
Romanian Embassy in Rabat is the only Romanian diplomatic mission in Morocco.
Moroccan representations in Romania
- Moroccan Embassy in Bucharest is the only Moroccan representation in Romania
Romanian representations worldwide
Romanian Embassy In Rabat represents one of 118 consular and diplomatic representations of Romania all over the world.
Foreign representations in Morocco
Romanian Embassy In Rabat represents one of 108 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Morocco.