- Address: 17, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
- City: Dublin
- Fax: 00353 1 676 6066
- Phone: 00353 1 676 2340
About Embassy of Malta in Dublin, Ireland
Maltese Embassy in Dublin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Maltese, and international citizens in Ireland.
The Maltese Embassy in Dublin supports Irish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Maltese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Maltese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Malta
- Want to apply and obtain Maltese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Maltese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Malta and Ireland.
The process of issuing Maltese Visa and Passport of Malta can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Maltese Embassy in Dublin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Maltese representations in Ireland
In addition to the Maltese Embassy in Dublin, Malta also has 2 other representations in Ireland:
- Maltese Consulate in Cork
- Maltese Consulate in Dublin
Irish representations in Malta
- Irish Embassy in Ta’ Xbriex is the only Irish representation in Malta
Maltese representations worldwide
Maltese Embassy In Dublin represents one of 116 consular and diplomatic representations of Malta all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ireland
Maltese Embassy In Dublin represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ireland.