- Address: 122 rue du Commerce, 1000 Brussels, 23 avenue des Arts, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- City: Brussels
- Fax: (+32) 2 344 74 78
- Phone: (+32) 2 344 16 82,(+32) 2 344 04 58
- Website: http://www.am.gov.lv/en/belgium/Latvia-in-Belgium/
About Embassy of Latvia in Brussels, Belgium
Latvian Embassy in Brussels runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Latvian, and international citizens in Belgium.
The Latvian Embassy in Brussels supports Belgian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Latvian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Latvian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Latvia
- Want to apply and obtain Latvian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Latvian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Latvia and Belgium.
The process of issuing Latvian Visa and Passport of Latvia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Latvian Embassy in Brussels if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Latvian representations in Belgium
Latvian Embassy in Brussels is the only Latvian diplomatic mission in Belgium.
Belgian representations in Latvia
- Belgian Embassy in Latvia is the only Belgian representation in Latvia
Latvian representations worldwide
Latvian Embassy In Brussels represents one of 50 consular and diplomatic representations of Latvia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Belgium
Latvian Embassy In Brussels represents one of 257 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Belgium.