- Address: Lundevangsvej 4, 2900 Hellerup
- City: Copenhagen
- Fax: +45 88 18 55 55
- Phone: +45 88 18 55 00
- Website: http://copenhagen.mfa.gov.il
About Embassy of Israel in Copenhagen, Denmark
Israeli Embassy in Copenhagen runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Israeli, and international citizens in Denmark.
The Israeli Embassy in Copenhagen supports Danish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Israeli economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Israeli Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Israel
- Want to apply and obtain Israeli Visa
Visa and Passport services
Israeli passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Israel and Denmark.
The process of issuing Israeli Visa and Passport of Israel can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Israeli Embassy in Copenhagen if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Israeli representations in Denmark
Israeli Embassy in Copenhagen is the only Israeli diplomatic mission in Denmark.
Danish representations in Israel
Country of Denmark has 2 other representations in Israel:
- Danish Consulate in Jerusalem
- Danish Embassy in Tel Aviv
Israeli representations worldwide
Israeli Embassy In Copenhagen represents one of 98 consular and diplomatic representations of Israel all over the world.
Foreign representations in Denmark
Israeli Embassy In Copenhagen represents one of 176 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Denmark.