- Address: Piazza di Campitelli 3, 00186
- City: Rome
- Fax: +39 06 679 2354
- Phone: +39 06 697 9121
- Website: http://www.embassyofireland.it/
About Embassy of Ireland in Italy
Irish Embassy in Rome runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Irish, and international citizens in Italy.
The Irish Embassy in Rome supports Italian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Irish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Irish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ireland
- Want to apply and obtain Irish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Irish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ireland and Italy.
The process of issuing Irish Visa and Passport of Ireland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Irish Embassy in Rome if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Irish representations in Italy
In addition to the Irish Embassy in Rome, Ireland also has 1 other representation in Italy:
- Irish Consulate in Milan
Italian representations in Ireland
- Italian Embassy in Dublin is the only Italian representation in Ireland
Irish representations worldwide
Irish Embassy In Rome represents one of 166 consular and diplomatic representations of Ireland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Italy
Irish Embassy In Rome represents one of 402 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Italy.