- Address: Hay Al Karamah, Qobri Taariq Al Sari’, Amaama Al Saraaj, (P.O.BOX 5921), Tripoli, Libya
- City: Tripoli
- Fax: (218-21) 484-2069,484-2075
- Phone: (218-21) 484-2067,484-2843,484-2844
About Embassy of Indonesia in Tripoli, Libya
Indonesian Embassy in Tripoli runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Libya.
The Indonesian Embassy in Tripoli supports Libyan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Libya.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in Tripoli if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Libya
Indonesian Embassy in Tripoli is the only Indonesian diplomatic mission in Libya.
Libyan representations in Indonesia
- Libyan Embassy in Jakarta is the only Libyan representation in Indonesia
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In Tripoli represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Libya
Indonesian Embassy In Tripoli represents one of 71 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Libya.