- Address: 73, Yahyo Gulomov Street, Tashkent 700000, Uzbekistan
- City: Tashkent
- Fax: (998-71) 120-6540,133-0513
- Phone: (998-71) 132-0236 to 38
- Website: http://www.indonesia.embassy.uz
About Embassy of Indonesia in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Indonesian Embassy in Tashkent runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Uzbekistan.
The Indonesian Embassy in Tashkent supports Uzbek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Uzbekistan.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in Tashkent if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Uzbekistan
Indonesian Embassy in Tashkent is the only Indonesian diplomatic mission in Uzbekistan.
Uzbek representations in Indonesia
- Uzbekistani Embassy in Jakarta Selatan is the only Uzbek representation in Indonesia
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In Tashkent represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Uzbekistan
Indonesian Embassy In Tashkent represents one of 46 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Uzbekistan.