- Address: No. 1, Street 466, Corner Norodom Boulevard 90, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, (PO. Box 894), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- City: Phnom Penh
- Fax: (855-23) 217-566
- Phone: (855-23) 217-934,216-148
- Website: http://www.phnompenh.deplu.go.id
About Embassy of Indonesia in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Indonesian Embassy in Phnom Penh runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Cambodia.
The Indonesian Embassy in Phnom Penh supports Cambodian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Cambodia.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in Phnom Penh if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Cambodia
Indonesian Embassy in Phnom Penh is the only Indonesian diplomatic mission in Cambodia.
Cambodian representations in Indonesia
- Cambodian Embassy in Jakarta is the only Cambodian representation in Indonesia
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In Phnom Penh represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Cambodia
Indonesian Embassy In Phnom Penh represents one of 29 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Cambodia.