- Address: Buitenrustweg 2, 2517 KD
- City: The Hague
- Fax: 00-31-70-3617072
- Phone: 00-31-70-3469771
- Website: http://www.indianembassy.nl/
About Embassy of India in The Hague, Netherlands
Indian Embassy in The Hague runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in Netherlands.
The Indian Embassy in The Hague supports Dutch citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and Netherlands.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Indian Embassy in The Hague if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in Netherlands
Indian Embassy in The Hague is the only Indian diplomatic mission in Netherlands.
Dutch representations in India
Country of Netherlands has 4 other representations in India:
- Dutch Consulate in Kolkata
- Dutch Consulate in Chennai
- Dutch Consulate in Mumbai
- Dutch Embassy in New Delhi
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Embassy In The Hague represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in Netherlands
Indian Embassy In The Hague represents one of 175 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Netherlands.