- Address: Hammerensgade 4, 3rd floor, 1267
- City: Copenhagen
- Fax: (0045 33)931646
- Phone: (0045 33) 114533
- Website: http://www.greekembassy.dk
About Embassy of Greece in Copenhagen, Denmark
Greek Embassy in Copenhagen runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greek, and international citizens in Denmark.
The Greek Embassy in Copenhagen supports Danish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greek economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greek Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greece
- Want to apply and obtain Greek Visa
Visa and Passport services
Greek passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greece and Denmark.
The process of issuing Greek Visa and Passport of Greece can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Greek Embassy in Copenhagen if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greek representations in Denmark
In addition to the Greek Embassy in Copenhagen, Greece also has 2 other representations in Denmark:
- Greek Consulate in Torshavn
- Greek Consulate in Arhus
Danish representations in Greece
Country of Denmark has 2 other representations in Greece:
- Danish Consulate in Thessaloniki
- Danish Embassy in Athens
Greek representations worldwide
Greek Embassy In Copenhagen represents one of 274 consular and diplomatic representations of Greece all over the world.
Foreign representations in Denmark
Greek Embassy In Copenhagen represents one of 176 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Denmark.