- Address: Seftigenstrasse 7, 3007 Bern, Switzerland
- City: Bern
- Fax: +41 31 351-58-62
- Phone: +41 31 351-58-55
About Embassy of Georgia to the Swiss Confederation
Georgian Embassy in Berne runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Georgian, and international citizens in Switzerland.
The Georgian Embassy in Berne supports Swiss citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Georgian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Georgian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Georgia
- Want to apply and obtain Georgian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Georgian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Georgia and Switzerland.
The process of issuing Georgian Visa and Passport of Georgia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Georgian Embassy in Berne if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Georgian representations in Switzerland
In addition to the Georgian Embassy in Berne, Georgia also has 1 other representation in Switzerland:
- Permanent Representation of Georgia to the UN
Swiss representations in Georgia
- Swiss Embassy in Tbilisi is the only Swiss representation in Georgia
Georgian representations worldwide
Georgian Embassy In Berne represents one of 43 consular and diplomatic representations of Georgia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Switzerland
Georgian Embassy In Berne represents one of 246 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Switzerland.