- Address: Tatil Building – 11 Maraval Road, P.O Box 1242 – Port of Spain – Trinidad (WI)
- City: Port of Spain
- Fax:  (868) 628 26 32,622 48 48 (section consulair
- Phone:  (868) 622 74 46 (ou 47)
- Website: http://www.ambafrance-tt.org
About Embassy of France in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
French Embassy in Port Of Spain runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, French, and international citizens in Trinidad-and-tobago.
The French Embassy in Port Of Spain supports Trinidad and Tobagan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding French economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting French Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in France
- Want to apply and obtain French Visa
Visa and Passport services
French passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in France and Trinidad-and-tobago.
The process of issuing French Visa and Passport of France can take few weeks.
*Please contact with French Embassy in Port Of Spain if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
French representations in Trinidad-and-tobago
French Embassy in Port Of Spain is the only French diplomatic mission in Trinidad-and-tobago.
French representations worldwide
French Embassy In Port Of Spain represents one of 332 consular and diplomatic representations of France all over the world.
Foreign representations in Trinidad-and-tobago
French Embassy In Port Of Spain represents one of 34 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Trinidad-and-tobago.