- Address: Kader Sokak No:44,, 06700 Gaziosmanpasa, Postal Address: Embassy of Finland, P.K. 22, 06692 Kavaklidere
- City: Ankara
- Fax: +90-312-468 00 72
- Phone: +90-312-426 19 30
- Website: http://www.finland.org.tr/
About Embassy of Finland in Turkey
Finnish Embassy in Ankara runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Turkey.
The Finnish Embassy in Ankara supports Turkish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Turkey.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Finnish Embassy in Ankara if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Turkey
In addition to the Finnish Embassy in Ankara, Finland also has 4 other representations in Turkey:
- Finnish Consulate in Izmir
- Finnish Consulate in Bodrum
- Finnish Consulate in Belek
- Finnish Consulate in Istanbul
Turkish representations in Finland
- Turkish Embassy in Helsinki is the only Turkish representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Embassy In Ankara represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Turkey
Finnish Embassy In Ankara represents one of 209 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Turkey.