- Address: Weltpoststrasse 4, 3015, Postal Address: Botschaft von Finnland, Postfach 11, 3000 Bern 15
- City: Berne
- Fax: +41 31 350 41 07
- Phone: +41 31 350 41 00
- Website: http://www.finlandia.ch
About Embassy of Finland in Berne, Switzerland
Finnish Embassy in Berne runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Switzerland.
The Finnish Embassy in Berne supports Swiss citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Switzerland.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Finnish Embassy in Berne if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Switzerland
In addition to the Finnish Embassy in Berne, Finland also has 6 other representations in Switzerland:
- Finnish Consulate in Luzern
- Finnish Consulate in Lugano
- Finnish Consulate in Lausanne
- Finnish Consulate in Geneva
- Finnish Consulate in Basel
- Finnish Consulate in Zurich
Swiss representations in Finland
- Swiss Embassy in Helsinki is the only Swiss representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Embassy In Berne represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Switzerland
Finnish Embassy In Berne represents one of 246 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Switzerland.