- Address: Mauritskade 51, 2514 Hg
- City: The Hague
- Phone: 31(70)3123640
About Embassy of Chile in The Hague, Netherlands
Chilean Embassy in The Hague runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chilean, and international citizens in Netherlands.
The Chilean Embassy in The Hague supports Dutch citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chilean economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chilean Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Chile
- Want to apply and obtain Chilean Visa
Visa and Passport services
Chilean passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Chile and Netherlands.
The process of issuing Chilean Visa and Passport of Chile can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Chilean Embassy in The Hague if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chilean representations in Netherlands
In addition to the Chilean Embassy in The Hague, Chile also has 3 other representations in Netherlands:
- Chilean Consulate in Rotterdam
- Chilean Consulate in Amsterdam
- Chilean Embassy in Paises Bajos
Dutch representations in Chile
Country of Netherlands has 9 other representations in Chile:
- Dutch Consulate in Punta Arenas
- Dutch Consulate in Valdivia
- Dutch Consulate in Concepcion
- Dutch Consulate in Antofagasta
- Dutch Consulate in Puerto Montt
- Dutch Consulate in Temuco
- Dutch Consulate in Valparaiso
- Dutch Consulate in Iquique
- Dutch Embassy in Santiago
Chilean representations worldwide
Chilean Embassy In The Hague represents one of 240 consular and diplomatic representations of Chile all over the world.
Foreign representations in Netherlands
Chilean Embassy In The Hague represents one of 175 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Netherlands.