- Address: Verseghy Ferenc u. 4, , 1026 Budapes, Hungary
- City: Budapest
- Fax: (361) 212 0109
- Phone: (361) 212 0106~7
About Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Republic of Hungary
Bosnian Embassy in Budapest runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Hungary.
The Bosnian Embassy in Budapest supports Hungarian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Hungary.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Budapest if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Hungary
In addition to the Bosnian Embassy in Budapest, Bosnia And Herzegovina also has 1 other representation in Hungary:
- Bosnian Embassy in Budapest
Hungarian representations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hungarian Embassy in Sarajevo is the only Hungarian representation in Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Budapest represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Hungary
Bosnian Embassy In Budapest represents one of 114 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Hungary.