- Address: Rue Belliard 15-17, 1040 Bruxelles, Belgique
- City: Brussels
- Fax: +32 (0)2 644 32 54
- Phone: +32 (0)2 502 01 88
About Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Belgium
Bosnian Embassy in Brussels runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Belgium.
The Bosnian Embassy in Brussels supports Belgian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Belgium.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Brussels if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Belgium
Bosnian Embassy in Brussels is the only Bosnian diplomatic mission in Belgium.
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Brussels represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Belgium
Bosnian Embassy In Brussels represents one of 257 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Belgium.