- Address: 6 St Lucia Avenue , 5 Kingston , Jamaica
- Fax: +1 876 906 59 43
- Phone: +1 876 382 78 50,+1 876 754 79 03,+1 876 906 77 91,+1 876 906 18 15
- Website: http://diplomatie.belgium.be/jamaica/
About Embassy of Belgium in Kingston, Jamaica
Belgian Embassy in Jamaica runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Belgian, and international citizens in Jamaica.
The Belgian Embassy in Jamaica supports Jamaican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Belgian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Belgian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Belgium
- Want to apply and obtain Belgian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Belgian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Belgium and Jamaica.
The process of issuing Belgian Visa and Passport of Belgium can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Belgian Embassy in Jamaica if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Belgian representations in Jamaica
Belgian Embassy in Jamaica is the only Belgian diplomatic mission in Jamaica.
Jamaican representations in Belgium
- Jamaican Embassy in Brussels is the only Jamaican representation in Belgium
Belgian representations worldwide
Belgian Embassy In Jamaica represents one of 389 consular and diplomatic representations of Belgium all over the world.
Foreign representations in Jamaica
Belgian Embassy In Jamaica represents one of 50 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Jamaica.