- Address: Prinz Eugen Strasse 18/1/5, A-1040 Wien, Austria
- Fax: +43 1 328 8658
- Phone: +43 1 328 8656
- Website: http://www.ambasadat.gov.al/austria/en/
About Embassy of Albania in Vienna, Austria
Albanian Embassy in Austria runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Albanian, and international citizens in Austria.
The Albanian Embassy in Austria supports Austrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Albanian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Albanian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Albania
- Want to apply and obtain Albanian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Albanian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Albania and Austria.
The process of issuing Albanian Visa and Passport of Albania can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Albanian Embassy in Austria if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Albanian representations in Austria
In addition to the Albanian Embassy in Austria, Albania also has 6 other representations in Austria:
- Albanian Consulate in Austria
- Consulate of Albanian in Eisenstadt
- Albanian Consulate in St. Polten
- Albanian Consulate in Graz
- Consulate of Albania in Villach
- Albanian Permanent Mission to the International Organizations Vienna
Austrian representations in Albania
Country of Austria has 2 other representations in Albania:
- Austrian Consulate in Shkoder
- Austrian Embassy in Tirana
Albanian representations worldwide
Albanian Embassy In Austria represents one of 109 consular and diplomatic representations of Albania all over the world.
Foreign representations in Austria
Albanian Embassy In Austria represents one of 251 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Austria.