- Address: 300 Huai Hai Zhong RD, Unit 2403 Hong Kong New World Tower, Shanghai 200021 China
- City: Shanghai
- Fax: (+86) 21 6335 3741
- Phone: (+86) 21 6335 3927,3521
About Consulate of Uruguay in Shanghai, China
Uruguayan Consulate in Shanghai runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Uruguayan, and international citizens in China.
The Uruguayan Consulate in Shanghai supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Uruguayan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Uruguayan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Uruguay
- Want to apply and obtain Uruguayan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Uruguayan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Uruguay and China.
The process of issuing Uruguayan Visa and Passport of Uruguay can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Uruguayan Consulate in Shanghai if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Uruguayan representations in China
In addition to the Uruguayan Consulate in Shanghai, Uruguay also has 2 other representations in China:
- Uruguayan Consulate in Hong Kong
- Uruguayan Embassy in Beijing
Chinese representations in Uruguay
- Chinese Embassy in Montevideo is the only Chinese representation in Uruguay
Uruguayan representations worldwide
Uruguayan Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 135 consular and diplomatic representations of Uruguay all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Uruguayan Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.