- Address: Marshall Islands Consulate, 110-112, rue Notara, 185 35 Piraeus, Greece
- City: Athens
- Fax: (+30) 126.96.36.1998
- Phone: (+30) 188.8.131.523
About Consulate of Marshall Islands in Athens, Greece
Marshallese Consulate in Athens runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Marshallese, and international citizens in Greece.
The Marshallese Consulate in Athens supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Marshallese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Marshallese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Marshall Islands
- Want to apply and obtain Marshallese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Marshallese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Marshall Islands and Greece.
The process of issuing Marshallese Visa and Passport of Marshall Islands can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Marshallese Consulate in Athens if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Marshallese representations in Greece
Marshallese Consulate in Athens is the only Marshallese diplomatic mission in Greece.
Marshallese representations worldwide
Marshallese Consulate In Athens represents one of 12 consular and diplomatic representations of Marshall Islands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
Marshallese Consulate In Athens represents one of 197 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.