- Address: 369 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10017, U. S. A.
- City: New York
- Fax: +1 212 599 3106
- Phone: +1 212 599 3066
About Consulate General of the Republic of Croatia in the United States of America, New York
Croatian Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Croatian, and international citizens in United-states.
The Croatian Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Croatian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Croatian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Croatia
- Want to apply and obtain Croatian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Croatian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Croatia and United-states.
The process of issuing Croatian Visa and Passport of Croatia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Croatian Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Croatian representations in United-states
In addition to the Croatian Consulate in New York, Croatia also has 8 other representations in United-states:
- Croatian Consulate in Kansas City
- Croatian Consulate in Pittsburgh
- Croatian Consulate in New Orleans
- Croatian Consulate in Seattle
- Croatian Consulate in Los Angeles
- Croatian Consulate in Edinburgh
- Croatian Consulate in New York
- Croatian Embassy in Washington D.C.
American representations in Croatia
- American Embassy in Zagreb is the only American representation in Croatia
Croatian representations worldwide
Croatian Consulate In New York represents one of 139 consular and diplomatic representations of Croatia all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Croatian Consulate In New York represents one of 922 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.