- Address: 16F Dukheung Bldg,1328-10, Seocho-Dong, Seocho-Ku
- City: Seoul Korea (Republic)
- Fax: (+82-2) 5223276
- Phone: (+82-2) 5223430
About Consulate General of San Marino in Seoul, Korea (Republic)
Sammarinese Consulate in Seoul Korea (Republic) runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Sammarinese, and international citizens in South-korea.
The Sammarinese Consulate in Seoul Korea (Republic) supports South Korean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Sammarinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Sammarinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in San Marino
- Want to apply and obtain Sammarinese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Sammarinese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in San Marino and South-korea.
The process of issuing Sammarinese Visa and Passport of San Marino can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Sammarinese Consulate in Seoul Korea (Republic) if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Sammarinese representations in South-korea
Sammarinese Consulate in Seoul Korea (Republic) is the only Sammarinese diplomatic mission in South-korea.
Sammarinese representations worldwide
Sammarinese Consulate In Seoul Korea (Republic) represents one of 64 consular and diplomatic representations of San Marino all over the world.
Foreign representations in South-korea
Sammarinese Consulate In Seoul Korea (Republic) represents one of 122 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in South-korea.